How do I take care of my NICE ICE CryoRoller?
- Upon opening NICE ICE, remove plastic wrap from around the head of the roller.
- Place NICE ICE into a clean, dry, plastic freezer bag and place it in the freezer/cooler for at least one hour. NICE ICE is then ready to use for maximum effect.
- NICE ICE can be stored in the freezer/cooler, so it is always ready to use when you need it.
- Safe for direct use on intact skin for a maximum of 30 minutes.
- Hand clean using dishwashing soap or clean with an antimicrobial spray (i.e. Envirocide) and antiviral sprays (i.e. IV7).
- Do not use abrasive sponges and brushes, as this will damage the smooth surfaces of the wheel and the handle. NICE ICE is made of durable stainless steel, designed to resist corrosion.
- Do not use cleaning products that contain harsh chemicals (i.e. chlorides) as they are skin irritants and can also damage the roller.
- Rinse NICE ICE and be sure it is completely dry before putting into a plastic bag and back into the freezer/cooler — so it’s ready to use again.
- Do not place NICE ICE in a microwave or a dishwasher.
What if I don’t have access to a freezer?
Not a problem. You can put NICE ICE in a cooler filled with ice. The roller head’s temp will get down to 31 F in about an hour. NICE ICE is then ready to use (for maximum effect) after being in the cooler for a minimum of one hour. It is important to remember to keep NICE ICE in the bag (that you use with a freezer) so that there wont be any water on the roller head, and there wont be any mess.